RSS

Praying hard for MAK



I am praying hard for my mak. Last night she told me that she will be going for a minor surgery on her thyroid. Last few months she discover a swelling on her throat. Decided to see the doctor immediately. Normal check up shows no abnormalities. But, doctor suggested for further check up. Sample tissues from her thyroid has been sent for test twice. Both result shows an unclear diagnos. It is not a thyroid diseases like my late grandma was suffering for. Those results make doctor, mak and abah pening. They affraid the thing so called thyroid c_ _ _ _ r.

If the swelling is true for the thyroid diseases, it make senses because of the genetic factor. My grandma (suffering from goitre-enlargement of the thyroid gland), my aunt (having an inactive thyroid diseases) and my cousin (has been successfully gone thru the surgery for the thyroid diseases). But my mom have no other symptoms of the thyroid diseases except the swelling throat.

Surgery is the best solution to know what the thing is. Removing half of the thyroid will prevent from the harmfull, unwanted 'thing'. I really hope good things will be with mak everytime, everywhere. I wish I could be with you on that day like the day you was with me on the labour room during my 1st baby delivery. My bad. I am soo sorry mak...my prayer will always be with you...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

cIk iNa said...

insyaAllah she will be Ok..
xtau pon..seb baik k.lin tulih dlm ni.trus repot kt kerel.huhu..